Planning Permissions, Architectural & Design Services
Smart Skills provides architectural, planning and design services. We design and draw plans for residential and commercial properties within a convenient cost and a short time period.
We at your request, can act, apply and deal with the local Councils for submissions, so just sit back and relax and let us take care of the legal implications.
We also make all necessary elements required for the Building Regulations Approval.
We offer deals where we manage all the construction work from start to finish too.
- Loft Conversions
- Extensions Rear/Side
- Conversions –Change of use
- New Build
- HMO Conversions
- Planning & Enforcement Appeals
- Lease Plans
- Party wall matters
- Lawfulness Certificates
- Planning Permissions submissions
- Building Regulations & Structural Calculations
- Thames Water Approval to build over or close to a public sewer
Building Regulation & Structural Calculations
- Once approval is received, you are in stage II and we will arrange Building regulations and Structural Calculations Drawings for the commencement of work.
- Building Regulations drawings are essential to ensure the health and safety of people in and around buildings by providing functional requirements for building design and construction.
- This drawing covers construction (such matters as structural stability, insulation, fire prevention and public health) and is required for virtually all building work.
- Building owner, Builders and developers are required by law to obtain local building control authority approval or carrying out construction work under building notice, independent of Planning Permission.
- We will also advise on any Party Wall that might need to be issued.
Party Wall Advice
We extend our services to our clients in dealing with varied party wall matters for making it easy. We can do negotiations on behalf of Building Owners (people carrying out the work) and Adjoining Owners (neighbors to the proposed site where work is taking place).